Monday, February 11, 2013

Its a...

GIRL!! We are so excited for her to come in May! Its been a crazy road so far but we couldn't be happier!  Here is the story of how we got to this point. I was just working and Andrew going to school like normal and I had started to feel a little off.  I thought it was the flu for a month or so and my mom told me to go figure out if I was pregnant for sure.  I went and bought a pregnancy test and took it.  Normally the tests have 2 lines when your pregnant not just one the line had come up and I was relieved that I was not.  Looking at the test closer I noticed this one was different and it had shown up positive!  Thinking there was no way I took 2 more and they all came up positive.  Not knowing what to do I tried to get ahold of andrew who was in school, he wasn't answering, so I called my sister to tell her what had just happened.  Next thing I know she is celebrating on the other side of the phone, while I am still in shock because I was pregnant.  Finally Andrew had gotten back to me and I told him.  He didn't believe me and I had to convince him that I WAS NOT KIDDING!  Finally after coming to terms with "we are going to have a baby" we schedules a doctors appointment.  We went to the appointment and they did an ultrasound to see how far along I was.  He then had told me that I was 9 weeks 5 days along.  We were in complete shock!  I guess if I had to do it again that is how I would do it because 2 months down already only 7 to go.  Even though we weren't totally expecting her, we are so excited and those 7 months are proving to be longer than we thought they would.  I just want her to get here!!  We made sure that we got an apartment that had a room for her and I have been looking at clothes wanting to buy all of them.  Andrew has been glad he has been there to help reel me in. haha anyways here are some of the pictures we have been taking along the way!  We will post more as we go!


21 weeks...

24 weeks...

24 weeks...

Dresses my mom bought her for Christmas! 

The ultrasound went great she is doing as good as we could have hoped!


0 comments: